Friday, August 1, 2008

More on Mario Kart...

My favorite race is Moonview Highway. And my least favorite is Mushroom Gorge! I always cringe when someone votes for the Mushroom Gorge race on the Wii WFC. I even like it less than Rainbow Road. I don't even hate Rainbow Road anymore, as I've gotten a lot better. But no matter how many times I play Mushroom Gorge, I don't like it better. I just don't like the jumping across the mushroom parts! Oh, and in case you're wondering, no, I don't play Mario Kart all day! I only allow that for a little while in the evenings, or more on weekends. I'm actually trying to run a yarn making business too, so that's my main daily activity (besides all the house-wifely things I have to do too!)

I got my kitties a cute cat house:



One of them especially likes it and will sit out for hours. Both my cats were outdoor/indoor cats at our last house, but they can't be here, so this is my alternative. I also bought them a nice cat tree from therefinedfeline.com. They use that every day too:

No comments: