Friday, August 1, 2008

Miiow!!!



I've decided to start a new blog on a different site from my original blog. I don't feel like I can really be "myself" on that blog, since I started it in conjunction with my business selling yarn. So anyway, this can be my blog about everything else! I kind of stopped posting on that blog last fall anyway.

My blog title comes from a little Mii on Mario Kart that I created, called Miiow! He's a kitty Mii. Too bad there are no really good ways to create kitty ears on the miis, just eyebrows that don't go high enough and aren't really the right shape. BTW, on Mario Kart, I have a one or two star-rating on all 50cc, 100cc, and five of the 150cc cups. The mirror cups are next! It's much harder getting a star for the 150cc cups than for the 50cc cups. And it's much more fun winning than losing, of course. I haven't been playing it much over the internet because I wanted to improve my game before trying to get more points. I was up over 6300 points, then I hit a losing streak, so decided I better practice, practice, practice!

Oh, and I have to get a star on all the cups, even the Mirror ones, to get an overall star rating! Pooh! I haven't played the Mirror cups yet, so I thought I could get a star rating without doing those, since I don't have any rating on those. Oh, well.

Does anyone else like playing Mario Kart this much??

To change the subject, see where this kitty, Mr. Lee is going on his trips outdoors:



His owner installed a tiny cat-cam on his collar! This picture is from one of his excursions - is he seeing a cat friend or foe? I think this is so much fun and makes me want to let my kitties outside! Maybe I should get the cat-cam or one of the GPS tracking devices this guy sells on the same site. You can install one of those on a cat harness. My kitties used to be outdoor cats in our previous house, but this house isn't in as good a location for safety reasons - we're in the city more here.

Most of you have probably heard of Christian the lion by now:



This is a real weeper, so have the kleenexes ready!

No comments: